Posted on April 22, 2015
I think not only me, but every mom must enjoy the time shopping for the baby clothes, especially for baby girl’s, they are like a doll version of the grown ups. It is pretty hard, but, I have been trying to hold onto my eager to buy too many cute summer dresses for baby j, since she is growing pretty fast, I don’t want her to out grow those outfits before summer arrives. ❤
White ballerina flats, H&M.
Posted on April 20, 2015
Posted on January 15, 2015
I am on week 35 already! I can’t believe there are only 5 weeks to go, I am so excited and nervous at the same time! With the days go by, my belly is growing bigger and bigger everyday and recently I have been experiencing some pains and aches on my lower back and legs, constantly waking up at night makes it even harder to find a comfortable position to fall back to sleep. But I think this is just a beginning for me becoming as a mom, as much as I am terrified by thinking about the moment going into labour, I can hardly wait to see my little baby! ❤
Black faux fur jacket, Zara; Vintage pattern shirt, Topshop; Jeans, Topshop Maternity; Boots, Zara; Silver Antigona Bag, Givenchy.
Posted on December 18, 2014
When packing for winter vacations, items that I can easily layer up and keep me warm are my go-to essentials. The faux fur hat has become one of my favourite accessories for the season. It is not only keeping me cozy, but also a chic statement piece for the outfit! A pair of warm gloves are must-have too – I prefer mittens because they are ring-friendly. Combat boots are easily to be dressed up and down – wear them over skinny jeans, I am good to go everywhere during the day; pair the boots with a shift dress for a night out, they will make the whole look more playful and cool. A poncho is this season’s most seen and must-have item and they are very wearable too – throw it over a coat or jacket to add a chic layer of warmth, or just simply use it as a blanket to cozy up during chilly nights. ❤
Faux fur hat, Zara; Pattern mittens, Anna Sui; Combat leather boots, Chanel; Wool poncho, Burberry Prorsum.
Posted on December 15, 2014
Masks are something that I can not live without as part of my beauty routine. Not only they do all kinds of amazing stuff like hydrating, purifying, smoothing and brightening up my skin, but also help me to relax and sooth myself. So here are some of the products that I am using at the moment:
1. Sisley Black Rose Mask – as I have mentioned in my previous post, it brightens up the skin instantly and leaves it looking younger and smoother just after 10 minutes! I always use it before going out for date nights and special occasions.
2. Clarins Beauty Balm – just like the Sisley black rose mask, this one leaves skin feeling tighter and smoother, it is best to be used under the foundation or BB cream. The balm acts like a clear film and it makes the foundation go on smoother and last longer.
3. Aesop Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque – contains clarifying clay that tracks the dirty stuff from the pores, as well as refreshes skin without leaving it feeling dry. I use this mask every other day on my T zone for a clearer result.
4. Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment – it has an unique mud-to-oil texture where the mud purifies the skin, and by adding some water it transforms the mud to oil which leaves skin velvety fresh. I really like the smell of it too, it smells like a green apple.
5. Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask – the velvety mask acts like a hydrating treatment and makes skin looking firmer and radiant. It also has a cooling effect that make you feel so fresh after washing it off.
6. Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst – this is great for hydrating dry and dull skin, just like its name it quenches skin’s thirst within just 10 minutes! And it smells like a delicious sweet peach, hmm… yummy!
Apart from using those wash off masks, I also love the single sheet ones. I usually store them in the fridge and use it in the morning to freshen up and it helps to reduce the puffiness too.