Posted on December 15, 2014
Masks are something that I can not live without as part of my beauty routine. Not only they do all kinds of amazing stuff like hydrating, purifying, smoothing and brightening up my skin, but also help me to relax and sooth myself. So here are some of the products that I am using at the moment:
1. Sisley Black Rose Mask – as I have mentioned in my previous post, it brightens up the skin instantly and leaves it looking younger and smoother just after 10 minutes! I always use it before going out for date nights and special occasions.
2. Clarins Beauty Balm – just like the Sisley black rose mask, this one leaves skin feeling tighter and smoother, it is best to be used under the foundation or BB cream. The balm acts like a clear film and it makes the foundation go on smoother and last longer.
3. Aesop Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque – contains clarifying clay that tracks the dirty stuff from the pores, as well as refreshes skin without leaving it feeling dry. I use this mask every other day on my T zone for a clearer result.
4. Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment – it has an unique mud-to-oil texture where the mud purifies the skin, and by adding some water it transforms the mud to oil which leaves skin velvety fresh. I really like the smell of it too, it smells like a green apple.
5. Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask – the velvety mask acts like a hydrating treatment and makes skin looking firmer and radiant. It also has a cooling effect that make you feel so fresh after washing it off.
6. Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst – this is great for hydrating dry and dull skin, just like its name it quenches skin’s thirst within just 10 minutes! And it smells like a delicious sweet peach, hmm… yummy!
Apart from using those wash off masks, I also love the single sheet ones. I usually store them in the fridge and use it in the morning to freshen up and it helps to reduce the puffiness too.