Posted on April 12, 2014
Korea is famous for their innovative cosmetics and beauty products, the single sheet facial masks are definitely my favourite products to use in my daily skincare routine. There are all kinds of masks for different skin types/problems. I used to always stock up the ones which hydrate my skin since Calgary is pretty dry, especially in the winter. Recently I bought these masks from C&C Korean Cosmetics for a different try out.
From left to right:
1. Leaders Insolution Bio-Medicuring Mask Aqua Dressing
2. Mediheal Collagen Plus + Smart Filler Mask
3. Leaders Insolution Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask
4. Leaders Insolution Collagen Lifting Skin renewal mask
5. Leaders Insolution Mela-Tox Skin Clinic Mask
6. Mediheal H.D.P Pore-stamping Charcoal-mineral Mask
7. Mediheal Platinum V-Life Essential Mask
8. Mediheal W.H.P White Hydrating Charcoal-mineral Mask
9. Tonymoly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask Honey
10. Secret Key Snail + EGF Repairing Mask Pack
I love to store these masks in the fridge so after I finish my cleanse, toner and serum in the morning (if I have plenty of time) I will put one on, it instantly cools and refreshens me up, and the coldness of the sheet will also help to get rid of my puffy face in the morning. I also love to use the masks that will help brighten up my skin for a “morning call”. If I don’t have enough time then I will make sure to use one after the warm shower at night, so the steam will open up my pores which will help my skin to absorb all the great ingredients. I tend to use the hydrating masks and pore cleaning ones to relax my skin before bed.