Posted on June 17, 2015
Summer is here finally! I’m totally in love with the warm peachy-coral tone, It’s time to put your best summer face forward!
From top left clockwise: Dior Vernis in Sunkissed; Diorskin Nude Tan Tie Dye Edition Blush in Coral Sunset; Chanel Illusion d’ombre Velvet; Lancôme Shine Lover Lipstick 136; Dior Vernis in Sunwashed.
Posted on December 15, 2014
Masks are something that I can not live without as part of my beauty routine. Not only they do all kinds of amazing stuff like hydrating, purifying, smoothing and brightening up my skin, but also help me to relax and sooth myself. So here are some of the products that I am using at the moment:
1. Sisley Black Rose Mask – as I have mentioned in my previous post, it brightens up the skin instantly and leaves it looking younger and smoother just after 10 minutes! I always use it before going out for date nights and special occasions.
2. Clarins Beauty Balm – just like the Sisley black rose mask, this one leaves skin feeling tighter and smoother, it is best to be used under the foundation or BB cream. The balm acts like a clear film and it makes the foundation go on smoother and last longer.
3. Aesop Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque – contains clarifying clay that tracks the dirty stuff from the pores, as well as refreshes skin without leaving it feeling dry. I use this mask every other day on my T zone for a clearer result.
4. Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment – it has an unique mud-to-oil texture where the mud purifies the skin, and by adding some water it transforms the mud to oil which leaves skin velvety fresh. I really like the smell of it too, it smells like a green apple.
5. Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask – the velvety mask acts like a hydrating treatment and makes skin looking firmer and radiant. It also has a cooling effect that make you feel so fresh after washing it off.
6. Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst – this is great for hydrating dry and dull skin, just like its name it quenches skin’s thirst within just 10 minutes! And it smells like a delicious sweet peach, hmm… yummy!
Apart from using those wash off masks, I also love the single sheet ones. I usually store them in the fridge and use it in the morning to freshen up and it helps to reduce the puffiness too.
Posted on November 30, 2014
Sisley has always been one of my favourite skin care brands. I have been using these two products from its Black Rose range for a while now, they do wonderful things for my skin, especially now that I am pregnant, so my skin became very sensitive and picky on certain stuff that I use.
Both of the Black Rose Face Oil and Black Rose Cream Mask are rich in anti-aging ingredients that give the skin an instant glow from within. I use the face oil every night after my toner followed by a 3-5 minutes mini facial massage – I warm up 5-8 drops of the oil in between my palms and use upwards and circular strokes from the centre of the face outwards to my ears. And on my neck, I massage the oil in from the collar bones up to my chin. Remember to use long and firm strokes while working the oil in until it is completely absorbed.
I use the Black Rose Cream Mask as my secret “youth booster” before going out for date nights or parties. It only needs 15 minutes to get rid of signs of fatigue and always leaves my skin looking energized and glowing.
Posted on November 26, 2014
1. Tom Ford quad eyeshadow palette in Golden Mink.
2. Tom Ford limited edition cream eyeshadow in Platinum.
3. Tom Ford matt lipstick in Pink Tease.
4. Tom Ford nail polish in Plum Noir.
I can’t wait to play with these gorgeous colours and show you how they look ❤
Posted on November 25, 2014
I always believe a thorough daily cleansing routine is the secret to beautiful glowing skin. And products that contain natural ingredients are the best for sensitive skin and have less chance to create irritation.
Bioderma makeup remover is best known for its ultra mild sensibio H2O cleansing solution, it is a quick and easy way to remove my eye makeup.
I use the AmorePacific cleansing oil as a treatment while massaging it on my face to dissolve the makeup. With a upwards circular movement it quickly melts the makeup and impurities, and by adding on some water the oil turns into a milky solution right away and leaves my skin fresh and hydrated.
To make sure I wash off all the makeup and impurities, I use the Nude Cleansing Wash with Clarisonic Cleansing Brush. The Nude Cleansing Wash has a healthy blend of probiotics, ginger, and great burnet root extracts, that work together to cleanse, clarify, and reduce irritation. And by using a Clarisonic Cleansing Brush, it gives my skin a even deeper and thorougher cleanse.
Hope this helps ❤